Environmentally Friendly Products
Environmentally Friendly Products are championed by Nature Gleam as we believe that your health and your family’s health will be improved by using natural, plant-based products. To further this end, we have investigated and tested a range which is free of petrochemicals, phosphates, nitrates, palm oil and many other nasties present in conventional products.
- Osmo Natural Timber Finishes – good for humans and wood. The Sunflower, Soya, Linseed and Thistle oils, combined with Carnauba and Candelilla waxes – depending on the product – are classified as food safe. They are even rated as safe for use on children’s timber toys.
- Osmo finishes have a much better coverage than conventional finishes. They leave a stunning surface finish after just two coats.
- Osmo finishes are easy to touch up without the need for sanding.
- Our cleaning products are grey water safe and biodegradable. No petrochemicals, nitrates or phosphates.
- Better for the environment. No palm oil and thus no destruction of orang-utan habitat or, clear felling of natural forests for palm oil plantations. Fair-trade and organic where applicable.
- Animal-friendly. Not tested on animals.
- Delicious natural fragrances OR fragrance-free.
- Good for your skin. Won’t make the skin on your hands or body flake or peel..
- Fantastically cost-effective as they do not contain fillers. Tri Nature Odourless Disinfectant costs $0.012 per 100ml.
- Sustainable. The David Ball Design furniture is all made with sustainable plantation timber and finished with ecologically safe Osmo oil. All containers are recyclable.